CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

VIERA 3D Full HD Roadshow

VIERA 3D Full HD Roadshow at Haw Electrical Trading Co.


1st Day~
This is our uniform for roadshow..
I got size L, too Big~
but lastly i got size S, hehe~
Thanks to Darren change it for me..


These are a part of products selling with offer prices.

RM500 or more have the opportunity to a lucky draw.

The prizes of lucky draw~


Opening ceremony is about to begin..
I didn't take any photo for the opening coz too many people in front..

2nd Day~
The road is damn jam... We late go to work..




Nth special for 2nd day..
So, I just take these kind pictures..
But, in this day I saw somebody n make me tension... OMG!!


We still having time to play wii and PS3..

Cannot take pictures?? why???

Bo Bian.. Taking pictures at outside... hehe~


3rd Day~
See this 2 people...


The sky quite dark... Raining~


Till nite still raining~ Non-Stop~
What is this??
Rain water leaks down...

Last Day
Creative~

I ask my bro help me stick the Last Day paper, he stick at upside..
Creative also???


So many people, Busy x3..

Hey bro, Dun kacau that child, she wan win big prizes...
Hahahahaha~

Last day roadshow of course we will fighting PS3 for the last time~
Action~~ lolz~

0 greenapples: